How to Get Visa For Qatar? Work Permit and Resistance Permit..
How to Get Visa For Qatar
If you want to work or live in Qatar, then you will need visa for work and residence. You can see all the information related with Qatar visa and work&residence permit below.
Qatar Residence Permit
All expats was supported by employer or company. It may take up to 6 weeks to obtain a residence permit. It is valid for 1-2 years.
- Online application form must be filled in.
- Applicant’s academic knowledge is required.
- The applicant’s medical evaluations and fingerprints must be obtained.
- Copies of marriage and birth certificates are required.
- Fees payed.
- Foreigners lose their residence status if they leave the country for more than six months, unless they have received the necessary permission to extend it.
Medical test is obligation and it can doing first week. Before you take an exam, you can have a blood test.
Qatar’s ID Card
Qatar’s citizen have to carry ID card with them. If you lose your ID card, it’s $ 28 for the new one.
Qatar Work Permit
If an employer does not have an employment contract, he or she must be sponsored by an employer. These are valid for 1 to 3 years and can be renewed.
How to apply for work permit?
The employer applies for work and residence permits on behalf of the employee. Marriage wallets and so on. certificates must be approved by both the foreign office of the country and the Qatar embassy.
Family Residence Permit
He has which a work permit and a family of expatriates who earn more than 1925 dollars per month can apply.
- Online application form will be filled. (In Hukoomi site)
- Passport and sponsor required.
- A copy of the employment contract stating the fees and positions of the sponsor.
- Copies of your marriage, birth certificates, certificates and educational certificates.
- Evidence of address belonging to the main family member.
- You can not apply for a residence permit for boys over the age of 25. There is no restriction for women children.
- The spouses receiving the Family Residence Visa are not allowed to work in the country unless they have received special permission from the Ministry of Interior Ministry of Labor.
Citizenship in Qatar
Expats can apply for citizen:
- Lived Qatar for 25 years without a break for more than six months without permission.
- A clean criminal record.
Qatar Tourist Visa
Qatar State provides tourist visas to visitors from 33 countries: Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brunei, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Monaco, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Spain, Sweden, Singapore, South Korea, Switzerland, Netherlands, USA, UK and the Vatican.
Citizens of other countries must apply for a Tourist Visa through the Qatari Embassy in their home country.
Qatar Business Visa
A work visa allows individuals to enter Qatar for work-related visits. These are valid for 72 hours at the beginning, monthly work visas for companies or employees working on short-term contracts.
Qatar Family Visit Visa
Families of citizens living in Qatar may visit Qatar for less than a month for a short family visit visa.
VISA/PERMIT FOR DEPARTURE.
Those who live in Qatar should get an exit permit to leave Qatar, even if they leave temporarily. Your permission is issued by your sponsor (normally your employer).
- $ 3 (1 application, valid for 7 days) or $ 137 (valid for one year, suitable for frequent travelers)
Authorized users (sponsors) may apply for a leave permit online in your name or in a self service kiosk via the Ministry of Interior Passports and Airport Security Department.
For the more information about “How to Get Visa For Qatar” you can contact us from below commen box.
Check below titles for more information about Qatar;