Requirements for UK Work Permit and Visa

Requirements for UK Work Permit and Visa

If you want to work in the UK and you are not an EU / EEA or Swiss citizen, you will probably need a work permit. The UK Work Permit Visa types are varied, the most common are the Tier 2 General Work Visa and the Tier 5 Temporary Work Visa.

First of all, in order to apply for a Tier 2 General Work Permit Visa, the employer must get a UK Work Permit for the applicant.

Requirements for UK Work Permit

The applicant cannot work in any other work than the workplace who wants to bring him to England. However, if the workplace is transferred, work can continue at the same workplace.

The priority for this type of visa is that the employer has registered the sponsorship and receive the necessary permits.

In order to work in a company, he must not have more than 10% stake in the company.

The applicant must be over 16 years old.

It should not be forgotten that the applicant cannot apply to the State Social Assistance if the applicant enters the UK. The applicant must also resist with the police within 7 days of entry into the UK.

When the Work Permit expires, if the employee continues to work in the same workplace and fulfills the required criteria, the visa period may be extended.

If the applicant wants to do any additional work or volunteer work in the UK, he must obtain permission from the employer and submit it in the application dossier.

If your application is accepted, you will receive a temporary residence permit for you and your family for up to 5 years. At the end of 5 years you can apply for a permanent residence permit. One year after receiving a permanent residence permit, 6 years after you start living in the UK, you may apply for British citizenship.

The applicant should have English language proficiency and financial competence. In addition, the following criteria must provide at least 50 points.

UK Business Visa:

If the job is in the list of deficient areas — 50 Points

If the proposed work is going through local labor testing — 30 points

For the intra-company transfer — 30 Points

If there is work after learning — 30 Points

Education level:

Designated and approved degree diploma — 5 Points

Bachelor’s and master’s Degree — 10 Points

Doctorate degree — 15 points

Revenue Level (Gross income from work):

17,000 – 19,999 — 5 Points

20,000 – 21.999 — 10 Points

22,000 – 23,999 — 15 Points

24,000 or more — 20 Points

If you want to go to UK for a short period of time, you need to apply for a visa type Tier 5 Interim Working Visa.

For this visa application, the employer must also be a sponsorship registered and receive the necessary permissions.

The applicant must keep 945 pounds in the bank account for at least 90 days prior to the application date.

In contrast to the Tier 2 visa, there is no need for an English proficiency exam in this visa type.

If you want to get more information about Requirements for UK Work Permit and Visa, you can write us from below comment box.

In order Employers to see your information and contact you, you can write your skills, occupation and e-mail adress to below comment box.

For more information about UK, you can check below articles;

UK Immigration

Cost of Living in UK

Social Life in UK

How To Find A Job In UK?

Job Opportunities in England

Salaries in UK

Social Rights Of Workers in UK

United Kingdom Immigration Requirements

You might also like

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.