The Most Needed Jobs in Hong Kong
Most Needed Jobs in Hong Kong
Although there are pretty a variety of jobs one can do in Hong Kong but, there are some jobs believed to be the most needed jobs in Hong Kong. These kinds of jobs are kind of very lucrative and can earn one reasonable amount of money to live in a city as expensive as Hong Kong.
Well, to get any of these high-earning jobs in Hong Kong you must have obtained some certifications. Apparently, it is certain that you can’t get a top-tier job without having a high-level certificate. This is just the case here.
In Hong Kong, there are these specific kinds of jobs that people tag “Most needed”. This is because; the number of people who apply for these jobs is very much each time there is a call for recruitment.
The most needed jobs in Hong Kong
1. Project Director (Property & Construction)
This is among the most needed jobs in Hong Kong. Being a project director can earn you up to $127,956.6 and even more. Most especially, when you have many years of experience like 10 years, you’ll earn close to $303,257.14.
Project director jobs are among the highest paid jobs anyone can find in Hong Kong. However, the amount you’ll earn as salary is determined by the nature & scope of the projects. Also, your years of experience also to determine the amount you earn.
- 5 – 15 years’ experience
- Sound management & interpersonal skills.
- Degree holder in Civil Engineering (construction project manager)
- Member of HKIE / MICE / IStructE / CIOB
- Strong connections with the supply chain, including clients, consultants, and subcontractors.
- Conversant with labor issues and market trends in Hong Kong construction.
- Native English speaker
2. Telecommunications and I.T
Telecommunications is yet another highly sort-after job in Hong Kong. The pay for this job type is quite high per se. However, some qualifications are required before you could get recruited as a worker in Hong Kong telecom firms.
Maybe not just in Hong Kong, I.T. personnel’s receive high payments in any firm/organization they work with. In Hong Kong, a professional IT worker earns up to $255,913.2 as salary on average.
- Technical expertise
- No specific years of experience (depends on recruiter) and preferably in IT Industry and/or Telecommunication
- University graduate in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration, or related disciplines
- Diploma or higher qualification
- Mature and sensible
- Team player who can communicate with people at all levels
- Positive attitude, fast-learning, and energetic
- Perfect in English (in speech and in writing)
3. Finance & Accounting – CFO
Among the most needed jobs in Hong Kong is Finance & Accounting job offers. This job type assures of up to $ 319,891.5 yearly income. The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) in a company is responsible for the financial risk manager of that company, organization or firm.
It is quite a delicate job in the real sense and anyone who must get this job has to be a professional. Financial companies in Hong Kong strictly consider the number of years of experience of each applicant for this position.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, economics, or similar disciplines
- The higher the years of experience, the higher the chances of getting employed
- Certification from professional financial bodies/associations
- Master’s degree will help a lot
- Other qualifications may differ from firms/recruiters
For more information about most needed Jobs in Hong Kong, you can contact us from below comments box.
In order employers to see your information and contact you, please write your skills, occupation and e-mail adress to below comment box.
If you want to get more information about living, working, education and immigration to Hong Kong, you can check below articles as well;